Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

Welcome to the Eurobeat World according to Ditz...

So I figured that it was time to take the plunge and give this blogging thing a shot.  Thing is, I don't have a massive about to say about my life - working 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, nothing mega-exciting tends to happen!

But when it comes to Eurobeat, I have a lot to say so this place is really gonna let me share my random thoughts, recommendations, news and whatever else comes to my mind on the Eurobeat scene.  Hopefully you guys will get a bit of fun out of what I ramble on about - if not, at least it frees up some more space in my brain for the more important things in life... like what's for dinner...

So yeah, that's all I have to say for now.  I'll be getting through some reviews this weekend of new releases (Super Eurobeat Vol. 211, Eurobeat Masters Vol. 21 and Dima Eurobeat Vol. 1 will be my first musings) - for now, keep the Euro Beats strong!

Ditz

No comments:

Post a Comment